I’m not sure what posting is going to be like over the next week or so. I’ll have my Macbook Air and iPhone with me in L.A. So I’m sure I’ll pop something or other up while I’m gone, especially from ComicCon. However, my Twitter feed will likely be MUCH more active than the blog.
Here are some of the things I’m going to be accomplishing while I’m out west:
1. Natural History Museum Dinosaurs
2. Hollywood Sign
3. Griffith Observatory (Day and Night)
4. A martini at the Musso and Frank Grill
5. That Tim Burton art show thing
6. Santa Monica / Venice / Paradise Cove
7. Coffee and donut at Randy’s donuts
8. A stop at In and Out burger
9. Captain America at the Arc Light if possible
10. MacArthur Park
11. Cruise Mulholland Drive
12. Getty Center
I don’t know if we’ll get to all of that, but I’ve already made my reservations for the dinosaur exhibit. My friend Ryley that I’m staying with lives pretty close to several of the things on my target list, so we’ll probably bang out a few of them all ay once.
I have no idea what sort of trouble we’ll get into while at ComicCon. Of of the people we’re going down with, Dikran, actually has a signing for the graphic novel he co-wrote. So that’ll be kind interesting to hear about.
But other than that, I’m just excited to go on a vacation that kind of feels like an adventure. Can’t wait!
Until next time, keep writing!